1. Delay in extras (treatment in and out and nudge bar) delivery
2. Delivery Date not met - three times - extras and forgotten requirement for Fiat Service.
3. Pre delivery check did not identify that toilet would not flush
4. Apology delivered by a voucher for accommodation ( why ?, we just bought a motorhome - this was considered quite rude. Advised but no follow up)
5. Failure to follow up on our dissatisfaction.
6. Service depart was excellent - post sales when they were dealt with directly.
7. Cost of solar panel installation was excessive - but felt compelled to lock into dealership so that warranty was not voided.
8. This is the first contact from the dealership since purchase late July asking us about our satisfaction.
9. We are more than happy to recommend the product but would not recommend this dealership. Our previous Caravan was through Kratzmann and we were provided excellent service both pre and post sales. We now spend approx 4 time the amount of money and receive no service. Why the change ?
Kratzmanns were great to deal with - everything was explained well and all questions answered promptly. With the exception of one minor thing, the van came with everything we ordered and this final item is being rectified. Love the van! Can't wait to use it in a couple of weeks.
After a bad experience with a private seller a day ealier, we went for a 'look' at the sale that Kratzmann Burpengary were having and 6 hours later, signed on the dotted line of a brand new Franklin Exception semi-off road van. The sales person Blake was extremely helpful in answering our questions and sought the answers if he didn't know them. The team were also very helpful in having as much of the upgrades done as possible in the timeframe we needed with finishing off the upgrades at a later date. We are very happy with our purchase and would definitely recommend this dealership!!!