Smooth process throughout the whole sale. Rod was great to deal with and nothing seemed a problem.
Handover was comprehensive and Stew knew his stuff.
Rod even gave us a call while on our shakedown trip to see how we liked the van. Really appreciated that.
So far we are loving our new Essential van.
1. Delay in extras (treatment in and out and nudge bar) delivery
2. Delivery Date not met - three times - extras and forgotten requirement for Fiat Service.
3. Pre delivery check did not identify that toilet would not flush
4. Apology delivered by a voucher for accommodation ( why ?, we just bought a motorhome - this was considered quite rude. Advised but no follow up)
5. Failure to follow up on our dissatisfaction.
6. Service depart was excellent - post sales when they were dealt with directly.
7. Cost of solar panel installation was excessive - but felt compelled to lock into dealership so that warranty was not voided.
8. This is the first contact from the dealership since purchase late July asking us about our satisfaction.
9. We are more than happy to recommend the product but would not recommend this dealership. Our previous Caravan was through Kratzmann and we were provided excellent service both pre and post sales. We now spend approx 4 time the amount of money and receive no service. Why the change ?
Kratzmanns were great to deal with - everything was explained well and all questions answered promptly. With the exception of one minor thing, the van came with everything we ordered and this final item is being rectified. Love the van! Can't wait to use it in a couple of weeks.