A dealership that you CANNOT TRUST, based on my current, personal experience, then this is the dealership for you.
1) Signed agreement for new car, still waiting to get the car after it was due to be delivered a week ago
2) Been waiting to resolve issue and delays, caused by the business manager
3) As a result, considered voiding the contract. Business owner is the only person who can authorize that decision, who had been away. Was told I would get call the following Monday. Monday came and went, no call.
4) No response to follow up emails and text messages
5) Limited to No communication after contract is signed, emails are ignored and promises to call me to resolve the issue had not eventuated as stated, unless you keep following up.
6) It appears that fundamental information is deliberately withheld from customers to gain profit when arranging financing
7) Forced to make a last-minute decision (day prior to delivery) on financing, take it or leave it approach. I declined.
8) The Business Manager has not followed responsible lending disclosure obligations as set out by ASIC (legality?, will leave that to the professionals). Will file a report of misconduct with ASIC
9) Principal of dealership got in contact with me and apologized, agreeing that what happened was not ok. Offered to review our deal as I was about to walk away from the deal, but he never came back with an offer.
10) Based on what happened, lost all trust in the dealership and requested information about voiding the contract.
11) Now the fleet manager wants to charge me the standard cooling off cancelation fees when his staff has caused the delays and issues.
Still don’t have a car, can’t go out and buy a new car until this contract is dissolved, delay after delay. Save yourself some trouble. Go to a responsible dealer!
Will update this review with more detailed information as details unfold.