Overall a pretty good experience getting my first car! Dave Liutai is the main reason I ended up staying to hear more, we ran into him on our way out. He took us through everything and showed me the car, I took it for a test drive and loved it! The whole process was pretty efficient and quick. Thank you!
I am disappointed because they did not fix a slow air leaks in the rear tyres, which I asked to be fixed; the reason given was, there was a screw at the edge of one tyre,it might need to be changed, I agreed, and they were going to check the second
My car is BVT93M Toyota Corolla and was serviced on 7th July 2017 on Phill Gilbert Toyota service lidcombe, I mentioned to Joe in the morning that the right jet washer was weak.
I picked-up my car on 8th July 2017, Joe was busy and I was served by another customer service person and he only mentioned what has been done to my car including replacing the jet washer but did not mentioned about ordering the extra part. I don't believe he was the regular customer service, I know this for a fact that I've been servicing with Lidcombe service centre since 2011.
Couple of days later after I picked it up, I was surprised to know that both of the jet washers are now pointing lower than it should be.
On my second visit 17 July 2017, I was told that the service centre has been waiting for my answer to order the 2nd (left) jet washer and I need to get my car back for the third time. Peter believed that I was supposed to be advised about the information.
I'm now waiting for the call back from Toyota Service Lidcombe.
These are the reasons I think that Toyota Phill Gilbert does not really appreciate that I have make a time to get my car serviced and making the most of it.
1. Waiting for weeks for my washer jet to be fixed. The fact that I left my car for a day and picked it up the morning after still didn't give you enough time to get the parts in Sydney is quite surprising. I also did not receive any call from Joe asking for permission but I guess I've made it clear that I want my washer jet to be fixed.
2. I have to arrange quite a few things to just bring my car over for service and the fact that I have to do this three time due to minor issue is quite annoying.
3. It's really hard to book my car for service on Phill Gilbert Toyota service lidcombe as I have to wait at least 1-2 weeks for the next available slot. It actually works for me if I only do my regular twice a year service with you. But with special circumstances like this, it is really making it more difficult for me to find time.
Could you please explain:
1. Why was I not informed about the fact that you are waiting for my consent for replacement part?
2. Why can't the extra part be ordered and fixed within a whole day service?
3. Why no one called me knowing that I'm returning to service within couple of weeks while I stated during the booking that the jet washer still not working?