Service was excellent friendly smile from the staff and my saleman was the best keep it up the good work guys defiinately i will recommend some of friends to shop at Renault pinetown.:heart_eyes: Mr Greg was the best all the advice he gave mi im so happy
I was very happy with the service I received from Greg at Renault Pinetown this is my second vehicle from this branch but I definitely received excellent service this time around.
I also rate your service centre as excellent as they dealt with me for the past 4 years.
Greg Rhodda has been an excellent sales person. Hes created a lasting relationship with me of which I will not forget. I have recommended him to various family member and friends. All round, the guys there were excellent. I most definitely will rate them the best.
I have honestly been trying to contain my dissatisfaction with this company and my overall experience with Renault in general.
Let’s start at the beginning:
1. I bought the 4x4 Duster on good faith from your salesman and it was not an easy decision for me at all as I really wanted the Mazda and my fiancé wanted the Duster.
2. I based the purchase on the fact that it had more space than the Mazda and would probably be a better family car.
3. I based my purchase based on the fact that it is a 4x4 and that I can use it for better purposes than I could use a Mazda - camping as an example.
4. I specifically made this point clear to your salesperson.
5. I take all the extras that you have on your form as I believe that you should be comfortable with what you have and that chances are you will never free up enough money to add it later - nowhere does it ask if you want a tow bar so I think it is added as who can go off road without a tow bar.
6. This is where my first problem arrives, car is ready for delivery and I don't take note of it cos obviously I am excited. Only when I am home I realize this and call me salesman who then says to me "oh sorry but you should say you want a tow bar" HOW ABOUT YOU PUT IT ON THE LIST? Fine - we send an amendment to the financier and they correct the problem, thank goodness to Wesbank.
7. On the 2nd or 3rd day I have the car the locking mechanism on the boot jams and we can’t get the boot open at all. Big inconvenience as my dad dies the day before I get the car and I am fetching family and friends at the airport having to climb in and out of my brand new vehicle like a twat.
8. Next my fiancé is unfortunate enough to get a puncture on a brand new tyre on the wall of the tyre but because she can’t get the boot open she has to drive in the dark to the nearest place where she can to get the tyre replaced again climbing in and out of the boot like a complete idiot in a brand new car AGAIN and in the process destroying the tyre we could have had fixed, could she get the boot open.
9. When I show the salesman I tell him I don’t want to hear stories I want a new tyre. He takes the tyre away and comes back to me with feedback and says oh no its not Renaults problem as the puncture is on the side of the tyre wall. LET ME TELL YOU HOW I SEE THIS, IF I COULD HAVE GOT THE TYRE OUT IN TIME I COULD HAVE FIXED IT BUT INSTEAD MY FIANCE HAS TO DRIVE ON IT UNTIL SHE REACHES A PLACE OF SAFETY - IS IT OUR FAULT THE BOOT COULD NOT OPEN??? NOW THE PROBLEM BECOMES MINE!
10. Next issue is the tow bar which was never offered and therefore not fitted, when it eventually arrives it is missing a component and everyday I have to follow up when it will be there as I am waiting for it to arrive. I am going away everything already arranged but now I have to wait until you guys wake up and hopefully have THE TOW BAR to me in time. I FEEL LIKE IF IT WAS NOT FOR ME RUSHING AND FOLLOWING UP EVERY DAY NOTHING WOULD HAPPEN AS I HAVE TO KEEP FOLLOWING UP WITH YOU.
11. Next issue is the license disc - the temporary one is expiring in 2 days but every day I have to hear from the salesman how his license guy has no feedback for him. What the actual hell? how can this be the same story every day? What happens when the paper expires and I get pulled over? Will RENAULT pay the fines or the inconvenience of having to sit with a traffic cop for 30 minutes trying to wangle my way out of a fine?
My whole experience with RENAULT has been shocking to say the least. The car has cost me a pretty fortune and you guys take no responsibility on your part and have no fault in any matter according to you. If it was me I would have done anything in my power to thank the guy who has just spent 360k buying a car and I would have taken full responsibility for the locking mechanism and the tyre. I would have had the NATIS documents to him even if it meant that I had to drive to the licensing department myself BUT CLEARLY YOU GUYS DO NOT APPRECIATE YOUR CLIENTS.
I can only pray that nothing serious ever goes wrong with the car or parts cos if I have to wait this long for documents and a tow bar I can only imagine how long the car will be at a standstill should it be a part that actually makes the car operate.
I can honestly say I should have listened to all my friends and even my cousin who had a RENAULT and I should have gone with the Mazda.
LASTLY I REALLY WISH YOU GUYS PUT THIS ON TEH WEBSITE AND SOCIAL MEDIA LIKE YOU SAY YOU WOULD BUT WE KNOW THIS ONLY HAPPENS WHEN GOOD THINGS ARE SAID.