Elite Lexus Promo
You go ABOVE & BEYOND to make customers happy. The problem is, the majority of their stories are never heard. Harness the power of your happy customers with Snap21 and watch their stories bring you new customers!

Reviews with Merit

70% of customers trust online reviews as much as they do recommendations from a friend. What about the other 30 percent?

Snap21 uses a simple process that pairs a photo of your customer to their review. Now, when the public reads these reviews, they know they're real.


Stream your reviews to the webpages of your choosing - to your homepage, your Facebook page or anywhere else you'd like your live review feed to be seen.

Social Media

Give your business a new level of exposure on social media with little effort and watch your happy customers turn into new customers.


Stay in the know with our BuzzReport! Create monthly and custom reports, set email alerts, view activity logs and much more.

Word-of-Mouth Wildfire

Snap21 is an online conversation starter. By promoting organic peer-to-peer sharing, we'll turn your customers into your biggest advocates online - Sit back and watch their photo views ignite like wildfire!

Enlightening Statistics

Realtime statistics make monitoring your results a breeze. With the Snap21 Buzz Report, get a birds eye view of your month's most recent reviews, the most popularly shared photos and Snap statistics per sales consultant on a single webpge. Snap21 is conveniently designed for use on a wide variety of mobile devices.

Morale Booster

Snap21 is a simple to use, innovative new product that only adds 30 seconds onto the sales process. The continuous positive feedback from customers boosts morale and inspires your team.

Full Circle Referrals

90% of customers say buying decisions are influenced by online reviews. Show them what they've been missing and these reviews will come full circle.

Social Media Innovator

Getting penetration onto your clients' personal networking pages was never an easy task, until now. With over 50% of Americans on facebook with an average of 250 friends, there's a lot of room for your business to grow on social media.

15% are shared directly to the client's facebook page
30% are sent via email to family & friends
45% are saved to be shared indirectly or for personal use